New Jersey Car Accident Lawyers
An Exceptional Auto Accident Attorney in New Jersey will make all the Difference
Finding the very best guidance for a car accident lawyer near me is very important to the outcome. We strive to help you to get what you are entitled to. We know the laws inside and out and we are also aware of how insurance companies do all they can not to pay out what they should. You may think that you have nothing to worry about, but if you try to navigate it on your own, you will have regrets.
With a professional lawyer on your side doing the work, doing the investigating, and holding the insurance company accountable, you can focus on your health and getting better. We will fight to get you the compensation you are entitled to for your type of case, for your injuries, and all of the variables that play a role in it. There is no question your life has changed but we want to help you get it all back on track.
You can count on us to help you with a variety of needs you may have. Here are some facts you may find very interesting relating to hiring an auto accident injury lawyers to assist you with your claim:
- A qualified lawyer can get you about 3 ½ times more money as compensation than you will be able to get from the insurance on your own. In many instances, the insurance provider will try to deny the claim if you don’t have adequate legal representation.
- You only pay us if we win money for your case. There is no upfront, out of pocket expenses for you to cover. We only get paid if you do, so we are going to work hard to get you as much money as possible.
- We can help you get your vehicle repaired and back on the road in very little time.
- We have worked with personal injury cases in the New Jersey area for several decades. We stay on top of the laws and we continue to add new cases all the time because we want to help you.
- Our success rate of winning cases is very high!
- With the help of our in office specialists, your medical bills can get paid and collections can be avoided. You won’t have to try to come up with money for them out of your own pocket while you wait for your settlement to be completed.
We Only Collect if we Win
When we become your New Jersey car accident lawyers, we are making a commitment to you. We will do all we can to get you a settlement that is fair. We only collect if we win the case, so you have nothing to lose by putting your needs into our hands. We care about our clients, and you will get the individual attention you deserve.
We realize this can be a difficult time for you due to pain, not being able to work, and many other changes due to the car accident. It does take time for the legal process to unfold, but when you put that into our hands, it allows you to focus on getting better and doing what you need to for yourself and your family. It isn’t fair that you were the victim of an accident, and we certainly don’t want to see you continue to be a victim at the hands of an insurance agent because someone else was negligent.
We certainly never want you to be stressed about trying to pay us for the legal services we provide. That is why we only get paid if we get a settlement for your New Jersey car accident case. We will be right there by your side every step of the way and take care of payment when all is said and done to take care of your needs.
You can count on us to listen to you and to find out what took place. We want you to share the details of the auto accident with us. We went to know what medical care you have had and your follow up appointments. We would like you to share details about who was there, any pictures and any witnesses. The more we know, the easier it is for us to bring together a powerful case the insurance company can’t ignore or deny.
There won’t be enough money in the world to take care of the pain and the suffering you have endured due to the car accident you were the victim of. However, it can help to pay for work you missed, getting your vehicle fixed or replaced, and paying for the mountain of medical bills that are adding up.
You will always be treated with respect and compassion when you reach out to our law office regarding your auto accident NJ. We will keep you informed about what we are doing and any information we have obtained. We will explain the laws to you and how they apply in your specific case. We aren’t going to talk in legal terms that can be confusing and hard to understand. We will fight hard every step of the way for you to get the compensation you are entitled to, including taking the case to trial if deemed necessary.
Mistakes you Need to Avoid
There are common mistakes that victims can make when they are hurt after a vehicle accident. We want to share with you that information so you can avoid similar pitfalls and problems. The sooner you reach out to us for assistance, the less likely it is that you will have to struggle due to any of these types of mistakes. They can include:
- Never accept any offer from the insurance company. If you do, there is no getting them to change what they pay, even if you only got a fraction of what you were entitled to. They may rush to give you an offer before you know the outcome of your medical needs. This can mean the money isn’t nearly enough to cover those medical bills or your inability to work. If you agree to such a settlement, you can be doing more harm than good for your case. We take your time to evaluate the entire case, the extent of your injuries, lost wages, and what it will take to repair or replace your vehicle. Then we make a request for that amount.
- Don’t focus your time and attention on bills. It can be difficult not to worry about paying for the mortgage or the utilities when you can’t work. Simple needs such as food can be hard to pay for too. There are also medical bills and car repairs but we urge you to let us handle all of that. We need you to focus your time and attention on getting well. This includes plenty of rest and going to all necessary medical appointments for care.
- Emotional distress can happen when you are too wrapped up in the case. Avoid talking to the insurance agent and the medical billing offices. You may be going in circles and feeling overwhelmed. Refer all of those calls to our office and we will handle them for you.
- Don’t wait to contact us! It is a misconception that the only people hiring an auto accident attorney in New Jersey are those that are out to make money with false claims. The exact opposite is true! If you wait to get legal representation, it can hurt your case. Valuable time is lost when we could be gathering information, talking to witnesses, and trying to get the insurance company to listen. You may have as little as 90 days to file a compensation claim or as much as 2 years. We urge you to reach out to us as soon as possible.
Creating an Amazing Case for you
We are extremely thorough with creating your case. We know the games insurance companies play and we know questions they will have. Our goal is to create a complete case that shows beyond any shadow of doubt that was at fault, the injuries you incurred, the lost wages you faced, damages to your vehicle, and any other factors that play a role in why we are asking for the monetary amount we feel you should be compensated.
While there are some common threads in every case, we also focus on the small details and the unique aspects. We are able to complete each part of the case in NJ for you and we are proud to stand behind the factual information we have gathered and we present regarding it. Since we know the law in this area very well, we know how to apply the laws to the facts of the case.
While we will do all we can to move your case along as quickly as possible, we aren’t going to rush and overlook important information. It can take time to learn the extent of your injuries and the type of medical care you will need due to them. We talk to witnesses, read police reports, and we dig deep to get credible information. We also ask questions so we can be sure no stone is left uncovered with your case.
We are confident in our team of experts and what we are going to put together for your car accident case. We will present it all to the insurance company and if they aren’t willing to settle on your case we will present that information in a court of law on your behalf. The sooner you contact us, the faster we can get involved with the investigation elements of your specific case. There is never any charge to consult with us and find out what we can do for you!
Where did your Accident Occur?
One of the factors we need to determine at the core of any vehicle accident claim is where it took place at. This often plays more of a role in the outcome than you may realize. We can share with you what to expect based on that location information. We need to get a copy of any police reports and we need to interview anyone who witnessed the event take place. We work with cases in a wide range of counties including:
- Cherry Hill
- Jersey City
- Mount Laurel
- New Brunswick
- Toms River
- Union City
As long as your vehicle accident took place within the state of New Jersey, we can take a look and see if you have a case. Remember, we never charge for a consultation. This is your opportunity to sit down with us and tell us what happened and to learn about what we recommend as the next steps.
Auto Accidents can Shake up your World
When you are the victim of an auto accident, your whole world can be shaken up. You may have been running errands, on your way to work, or on your way home to relax. Suddenly, you are hurt and your vehicle is damaged due to someone else being negligent. There are going to be sudden changes that take place such as not being able to work and needing to get your car fixed.
There can also be some ongoing changes that you can’t foresee right now. We will help you to get through them and to stay on top of what is taking place. We will be in your corner offering you support and helping you to focus on what you need. We have an excellent reputation for how we treat our clients and the personal touch we bring to every case. We are passionate about helping you to get the compensation that you really deserve due to being a victim of an accident.
It does take time to complete such a case due to the collection of evidence, the application of the law, and the legal process. When you turn to us for your representation, we will always keep you informed of what is taking place with your case. You will be aware of next steps, communication we have with the insurance company, any medical information we need, and other details. We also welcome your questions and will get you the information you need in a timely fashion.
All of this is likely to be brand new to you, and it can be confusing as well as intimidating. Allow our legal experience to be at the forefront of the case. We will share with you what the options are at various stages of the case. We will let you know if there is a settlement offer on the table and what we recommend. We will also help you to prepare for a trial should your case need to be taken to that level to be resolved.
We realize you are trying to heal and get your life back in order. We don’t want you to worry about what is going on with your case. We will always get back to you in a timely manner and we will help you to get information you may need as soon as possible. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need help with anything at all. There are some common questions we received regularly, and we want to share those with you as you may find them to be very informative.
- Do I have a case? There are many factors that play a role in a vehicle accident. The best way to find out if you have a case is to reach out to us and schedule a free consultation. Share information with us regarding the incident, answer our questions, and we can give you our feedback. We know the laws and we can help you to determine if you have a case to pursue.
- How much does it cost to hire you? There is no out of pocket cost to hire us to take on your case. If we don’t get a settlement for you, we never get paid so you have nothing to lose by reaching out to us. You don’t need to be afraid of legal fees and not pursue your case. Should we get you a settlement, a percentage of that will go to cover our fees. All of that will be reviewed with you should you decide you would like to hire us for your case.
- How much will my settlement be? Each auto accident in New Jersey has different factors so the amount of the settlement will vary. We will carefully recalculate the cost of your medical bills, your lost wages, and what it will take to replace or repair your vehicle. If there are other costs in the mix, we will evaluate them on a case by case basis. We will share with you the settlement amount we ask for and why we feel that is far compensation for your claim.
Auto Accident Attorney in New Jersey to be Aware of
While we don’t expect you to fully understand the laws for auto accidents the way we do, it is important to have a basic understanding of some of the terms that will apply. If you ever have questions bout any terms we use or you find relating to your case, we will be happy to explain them to you. The laws pertaining to such cases can be interpreted in various ways, and that is why you need an expert who will fight for your rights against the insurance company.
By law, you must file a police report in order for a claim to be processed. If you don’t file a police report, the insurance provider is going to be able to deny it. They need prove that an accident took place, when, where, and who was there. Even if the other party leaves the scene, y you need to call the police. Don’t let anyone talk you out of calling after an accident either.
Here are some basic terms you need to know regarding an auto accident claim in NJ:
- Comparative negligence – This is very difficult type of case, but one we won’t shy away from. This is when there is more than one insurance company involved to represent others on the claim you have filed. There may be a great deal of finger pointing going around, with this party blaming another and that one pointing at yet another. We will do a complete investigation to find out who was at fault and the degree they were at fault for your case. There are cases where more than one party is at fault and we need to assign a percentage of liability to them with the claim. This means that we will be pursuing more than one insurance provider to get you compensation for being the victim of such a vehicle accident in NJ.
- Mandatory insurance coverage – It is mandatory in some states that drivers do have auto insurance. New Jersey is one of the states, but there can still be those out there driving without tit that cause an accident. Our goal is to find out about any coverage that is in place and also if your own insurance provider has an obligation to help you, regardless of who was at fault.
- No fault – New Jersey is considered a no fault state, and that means your vehicle insurance provider is the one that pays for medical bills in such scenarios. It may not matter who is at fault in the accident, your own insurance may need to pay part or all of the medical bills under the Personal Injury Protection (PIP). However, what is covered and the maximum dollar amount can vary based on your provider and the policy coverage you have. We can review that policy with you to make such a determination.
Completing your Police Report
Always call the police as soon as you are able to then, find auto accident injury lawyers. You need that report to file your claim so it isn’t considered fraudulent. If you are taken by ambulance from the scene, you can obtain a copy of the police report at a later date. We can also get that for you. Unless you need immediate medical care, never leave the scene until the cops have arrived and completed that report.
If you need to move the vehicles due to blocking traffic, take photos of them from all angles before you do so. There should be those up close and those from a distance. The photos can help law enforcement and us to determine who was at fault and what happened. You also need to collect the names and phone numbers of any possible witnesses and they should be listed on the police report.
The one exception is when an accident happens during adverse weather. The state of New Jersey may be on cold reporting status at that time. This doesn’t mean you get free pass though, you need to follow the protocol and file that police report as soon as you are able to do so. What if you did leave the scene after a vehicle accident? This doesn’t mean we can’t work with you and you can’t file a case.
You can still file, but you need to get on that immediately. The longer you wait the harder it is to get positive results. There is so much information we can use from that original police report so we do advise it is part of what is done immediately after the accident occurred. If you didn’t realize that, you need to get it done as a top priority. The policy report is typically ready within a few days and you can obtain a copy. If you need us to get it due to not having a car or your medical injuries, we will get it done for you.
New Jersey Car Accidents are a Daily Occurrence
As careful as you may be when you get behind the wheel, it only takes a second of negligence by someone else for an accident to happen. New Jersey car accidents happen every single day. You may just be in the wrong place at that moment in time or you think you have bad luck. There is nothing you can do to change what happened, but we can help you to get a fair outcome in regard to compensation.
Such accidents happen when it is sunny out and when there is snow on the ground. They happen in the morning and at night. They happen on the busy freeways and the side streets. No matter where it happened find a car accident lawyer near me that you can count on us to help you make it better and to work through the legal system to get your compensation.
There are many distractions such as mobile phones and daily stress that keep drivers from paying attention. They may have the music up too loud or they are daydreaming about what they are going to do over the weekend. We may not be able to change that, but we know how to look for evidence to hold negligent driver’s accountable for what happens to you. It certainly isn’t fair for their insurance to try to pay you nothing or to pay you very little when you are a victim.
You may be in a great deal of pain and wondering how you will pay your bills. On top of that, you now have medical bills to think about and your car is damaged or needs replaced. It is a great deal to take in, but you don’t have to work through it all by yourself. We specialize in auto accident NJ and we will fight for you to get your rights upheld and the compensation you deserve.
Every case is unique, and we will approach it in a manner that is respectful and credible. We will treat you with compassion and help you to work through the process. You can count on us to be in your counter through it all. Don’t forget, you never pay us unless you get a settlement so there is nothing stopping you from reaching out for your free consultation today!